Division: Corus Radio
Work Status: Casual
We’re on the look-out for our next on-air superstars to anchor our weekends on CISN Country 103.9 and 92.5 Fresh Radio. Are you a communicator who is creative, digitally savvy, and ready to take on a challenge? Are you a team player who is passionate about our industry? If so, this position could be for you!
- On-air responsibilities primarily focused on weekends, holidays and vacation relief
- Execute Promotions on-air as required
- Lead the charge on our social media accounts when on shift
- Public appearances/remotes representing the radio station
- Commercial voicing as needed
- Voice tracking as needed
What We Need From You:
- A great attitude that makes you a motivated team player
- Loads of personality, making you great with callers, able to read the day and finding interesting spins on the important stuff our listeners are talking about
- Previous on-air experience is an asset
- Post-secondary education in broadcasting or related fields would be considered an asset
- Basic computer and social media skills required
- Must possess a valid drivers’ license
How to Apply
Please email your resume, cover letter, and demo to Jessie.Bruce@corusent.com by November 3, 2017. Please include ‘FM Announcer – Edmonton’ in the subject line of your email.
Email your resume and any previous MP3 audio of a show (if available).
Tell us a story about your favorite vacation and review the last movie you watched.
Share examples of social media success.
Corus is committed to providing a fair and equitable work environment and encourages applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. Corus is also committed to providing accommodations throughout the interview and employment process. If you require an accommodation we will work with you to meet your needs.
Internal candidates must meet eligibility requirements before they can apply for an internal position at Corus, which includes being in their current role for at least 12 months. They must also indicate they are internal in the subject line. Please refer to the Recruitment Policy for more information.
*No phone calls please. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.