JUMP! 106.9 FM Announces LIVE FREE Contest Grand Prize Winner
(Ottawa, Canada) Corus Radio Ottawa’s JUMP! 106.9 (CKQB-FM), announced this week the Grand Prize winner of JUMP!’s LIVE FREE contest. The lucky winner was Alana Devereaux who won a grand prize totaling $50,061 that will help her live free for the next year.
“With JUMP!’s LIVE FREE, we wanted to alleviate some of life’s day to day pressures and expenses, and make life a bit easier for a JUMP! listener,” said Stephanie Hunter, JUMP! 106.9 Program Director. “We could never have anticipated the response and reaction from Ottawa-Gatineau with this promotion, seeing well over 900,000 texts in eight weeks. The stories listeners shared about how LIVE FREE could change their lives made this promotion bigger then we could have ever imagined.”
JUMP!s LIVE FREE contest received 902,167 texts in response to the contest. Each of the 162 qualifiers received $106.90 to help pay for their bills.
Alana’s LIVE FREE grand prize consists of the following:
- Rent or Mortgage for a year – up to $1200 per month
- Car payments for a year – up to $350 per month
- Groceries for a year – up to $100 per week
- Utilities – up to $1000 for the year
- Phone, Internet, Netflix – up to $2000 per year
- Gas for a year – up to $200 per month
- $2000 shopping spree to Les Galeries Aylmer
- Dining out once a week with $100 restaurant gift cards to Crust & Crate Public House, Rosie’s Southern Kitchen & Raw Bar, The Glen Scottish Restaurant & Pub, Le Bostaurus.
- Movies for a year from Landmark Cinemas
- Cut and Colour every month from Jask Salon and Hair Spa
- Mani/Pedi every other week from Hummingbird Laser and Medi-Spa in Westboro
- Unlimited yoga for a year from Yogatown
- Personal Trainer for a year, once per week at any Free Form Fitness location.
- JUMP! Burger meals for 2 twice a month from World Burger
- Pizza for a year from Gabriel Pizza – up to $100 per month
- Coffee for a year from Tim Hortons – up to $600
- 4 visits for 2 to Le Nordik Spa-Nature including access to the baths and pools
For more details on the Jump 106.9 LIVE FREE Contest, visit http://www.jumpradio.ca/jumps-live-free.
Jump! 106.9 FM is owned by Corus Entertainment Inc., a Canadian-based integrated media and content company that creates, broadcasts, licenses and delivers content across a variety of platforms for audiences around the world. The company’s portfolio of multimedia offerings encompasses specialty television and radio with additional assets in television broadcasting, live events, children’s book publishing, children’s animation, animation software, and technology and media services. Corus’ television brands include ABC Spark, Cartoon Network (Canada), CMT (Canada), Cosmopolitan TV, Disney Channel (Canada), Disney Junior, Disney XD, Nickelodeon (Canada), OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network (Canada), Telelatino, TELETOON, Treehouse, W Network, YTV, Historia, La chaîne Disney, Séries+ and TÉLÉTOON. Its 39 radio brands include CKNW AM 980, Rock 101, Country 105, 630 CHED, Fresh Radio, JUMP! 106.9, Q107 and 102.1 the Edge. The company also owns Nelvana, an internationally renowned animation production company, Kids Can Press, Toon Boom and Quay Media Services. A publicly traded company, Corus is listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange (CJR.B). Experience Corus on the web at https://www.corusent.com.
For more information, please contact:
Manager, Promotions & New Media: JUMP! 106.9