Traffic Lead Coordinator
Division: Revenue Optimization
Work Status: Full Time
Location: Toronto (25 Dockside Drive)
We have an exciting opportunity for a Traffic Lead Coordinator located in our Toronto office. The ideal candidate is a positive, accountable team player with an understanding of the broadcast business.
About the Role
- Entry of Sales bookings and billings into the Traffic system
- Inventory Management
- Commercial material scheduling
- Log formats and daily log assembly
- Verification and delivery of final schedules to Master Control
- Reconciliation of billing files
- Other duties as assigned
What We Need From You:
Qualified candidates will have the following:
- Candidates should have experience with a traffic system in a Television Traffic environment or experience in an Advertising Agency Media department;
- Fluency in French preferred, but not necessary.
- Detail-oriented, accurate and a quick learner;
- Team player – but able to work independently;
- Time management skills, ability to prioritize;
- Flexibility with working hours and approach to change;
- Exceptional Customer Service and communication skills;
- Proficiency in MS Office, preference
How to Apply
If you value a workplace that promotes accountability, exemplifies loyalty, never compromises integrity and has a strong social conscience then start your career with us by applying now.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Corus is committed to providing a fair and equitable work environment and encourages applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. Corus is also committed to providing accommodations throughout the interview and employment process. If you require an accommodation we will work with you to meet your needs.
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Lead Traffic Coordinator” by September 11, 2017.
*No phone calls please. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.