Corus Entertainment has an exciting opportunity for a Traffic Coordinator (Copy) in our Toronto office. The successful candidate will report to the Traffic Supervisor (Copy).
Traffic Coordinator (Copy)
Division: Revenue Optimization
Work Status: Contract 9 Months.
Location: Toronto (25 Dockside Drive)
About the Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Inputting traffic instructions for our advertisers and agencies
- Maintaining advertiser copy instructions (files).
- Ensure commercials are received and downloaded by deadline for proper airing of spots.
- Creating and managing dub list for master control.
- Working closely with account executives and clients.
- Manage revisions and missing instructions for assigned advertiser and communicate with the sales department regarding the status of any issues
- Assisting Team Leader, Traffic Supervisor and Sales Department in other functions as time allows.
- Commercial material scheduling
- Ensuring weekly copy checks are completed
- Participating in campaign meetings when necessary
- Covering other Coordinators when need it
- Other duties as assigned
Qualified candidates will have the following:
- Candidates should have experience with a traffic system (S4M preferred) in a Television Traffic environment or experience in an Advertising Agency Media department;
- Detail-oriented, accurate and a quick learner;
- Team player – but able to work independently;
- Time management skills, ability to prioritize;
- Ability to multi-task and work with the sales team to meet deadlines.
- Flexibility with working hours and approach to change;
- Exceptional Customer Service and communication skills;
- Proficiency in MS Office, preference
If you value a workplace that promotes accountability, exemplifies loyalty, never compromises integrity and has a strong social conscience then start your career with us by applying now.
How to Apply
Corus is committed to providing a fair and equitable work environment and encourages applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. Corus is also committed to providing accommodations throughout the interview and employment process. If you require an accommodation we will work with you to meet your needs.
Please email your resume and cover letter to Scott.Thrower@corusent.com with the subject line “COPY – TRAFFIC COORDINATOR” by March 15, 2019.
*No phone calls please. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.