Division: Corus Radio
Work Status: Full-time
About the Role
Corus Radio Calgary has an exciting opportunities for a full-time position as a Traffic Coordinator in our Calgary office. Reporting to the Traffic Manager, the successful candidate will be an integral part of the Traffic team.
- Data entry of traffic orders
- Assemble and edit commercial logs
- Assist with filing system
- Reconcile previous days commercial log
- Assist sales department with inventory inquiries.
- Verify contract confirmations
- Printing reports
- Communicate with agencies to gather, coordinate and Traffic National creative
- Provide clear, accurate and timely traffic information and instructions to production team
What We Need From You:
- Previous Traffic or Wide Orbit Software experience would be an asset
- Attention to detail extremely important
- Strong computer skills including Excel
- Strong software learning ability required.
- Must be pro-active, self-starter with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, alone as well as with a team.
- Must work well with very specific deadlines,
- Ability to multi-task and good organizational skills.
- A positive, friendly manner and customer service approach that enables the successful candidate to deal with challenging situations with empathy and sincerity.
How to Apply
Interested applicants are invited to send a resume by January 11, 2018 to:
Corus Radio Calgary
#200, 3320 – 17th Avenue SW
Calgary, AB T3E 0B4
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Internal candidates must meet eligibility requirements before they can apply for an internal position at Corus, which includes being in their current role for at least 12 months. They must also indicate they are internal in the subject line. Please refer to the Recruitment Policy for more information.
Corus is committed to providing a fair and equitable work environment and encourages applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. Corus is also committed to providing accommodations throughout the interview and employment process. If you require an accommodation we will work with you to meet your needs.
*No phone calls please. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
*Please clearly identify the Job Title in the subject line