Corus Digital has an exciting opportunity for a System Administrator to join our DevOps and Cloud Operations team at our Corus Quay Toronto location. Reporting to the Manager of DevOps and Cloud Operations, the successful candidate will build and maintain state of the art infrastructure
on our Cloud Infrastructure to provide technical support to internal teams and external vendors.
Systems Administrator, Cloud Operations
Division: Digital Operations
Work Status: Full-time
Location: Toronto, ON
About the Role
In this role, you will be responsible for but not limited to:
- As part of the DevOps team administrate, implement, maintain and improve our data lake infrastucture
- Administrate our video management system
- Assist with supporting our LAMP/LEMP server infrastructure
- Audit current infrastructure and provide recommendations for improvements
- Hands on implementation of Infrastructure as Code
- Perform load testing
- Perform security audits
- Maintain highly-available production environments serving multi-million page-views/week
- Manage code deployment processes
- Manage support ticketing system
- User access management
- Should have extensive experience with Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud Services in a clustered and load balanced environment
- Must have extensive experience with the LAMP and/or LEMP
- 3+ years experience in server administration.
- Fluent in Linux
- Familiarity with continuous delivery and integration
- College degree in IT, Computer Science or similar fields
- Excellent communicator
- Experience and certifications with following are encouraged:
- Microsoft Azure
- GitHub and BitBucket
- Linux containers and Docker
- Windows Servers
- Drupal, WordPress,
- .Net, PHP
- Video Platforms such as: FFMpeg, Elemental, Vantage, Rhozet, MPX/ThePlatform
- Python, Django
- Configuration Management
- Active Directory, LDAP, SSO/ADFS
- Log Management
- CI\CD services (Team City, Octopus, CodeStar, etc…)
- Cloud Security
- Role Management
- Angular Node JS
- Serverless Infrastructure
- Monitoring tools (Splunk, Log Rhythm, ELK, etc…)
- Ticketing and documentation services such as Jira/Confluence
How to Apply
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com by July 5, 2019.
*Please include ‘Cloud Operations System Administrator’ in the subject line of your email.
*No phone calls please. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Corus is committed to providing a fair and equitable work environment and encourages applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. Corus is also committed to providing accommodations throughout the interview and employment process. If you require an accommodation we will work with you to meet your needs.
Pride Month is a time to celebrate. The parties and parades are a joyous celebration of life. LGBTQ+ people, friends, families, allies – coming together in a show of community solidarity and strength. Pride Month is also a time to commit. To listen when LGBTQ+ people say there are still problems. People who are afraid, marginalized, or have experienced harm. We know that there are barriers that still exist, and work still to be done. We Celebrate. We Commit. We are LGBTQ+ proud.