Are you looking for an exciting adventure in the world of radio? Do you like to work hard, play hard and have a fun, energetic and professional attitude?
Street Team Member
Work Status: Casual
About the Role:
Corus Radio Winnipeg has an exciting opportunity for a part-time Street Team Member in our Winnipeg location. Reporting to the Promotions Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for executing various station promotions in the public.
- Coordinate and execute various station promotional activities in and around Winnipeg.
- Distribute product samples; meet and greet clients and public.
- Use of stations’ promotional vehicles, including cleanliness and responsible driving.
- Outgoing personality; at ease in public situations; able to represent the stations with professionalism and enthusiasm.
- Excellent organizational ability is a must.
- Must be available to work flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends.
- Valid Manitoba Class 5 Driver’s License. Driver’s abstract required.
- A positive, friendly manner and customer service approach that will enable the successful candidate to deal with challenging situations with empathy and sincerity.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants are invited to send a resume and cover letter by February 22, 2019 to:
*No phone calls please. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Internal candidates must meet eligibility requirements before they can apply for an internal position at Corus, which includes being in their current role for at least 12 months. They must also indicate they are internal in the subject line. Please refer to the Recruitment Policy for more information.
Corus is committed to providing a fair and equitable work environment and encourages applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. Corus is also committed to providing accommodations throughout the interview and employment process. If you require an accommodation we will work with you to meet your needs.