Are you creative, dynamic, passionate and a digital maven? Are you a pop culture expert that is obsessed with the world of Entertainment? If so, Corus Entertainment has an exciting opportunity to work with the ET Canada team!
Senior Online Producer – ET Canada
Division: ET Canada
Work Status: Full time, Maternity Leave Contract (1 yr)
Location: Toronto, ON
About the Role:
Reporting to the Co-Executive Producer, you will be responsible for overseeing the online video strategy of ET Canada.
- Creates engaging video content for Facebook, YouTube, Twitter & Instagram
- Vets scripts and standups for online video
- Vets social media posts
- Develops and implements social media strategy on larger rollouts
- Helps develop online videos with content team
- Writes online entertainment news articles
- Produces photo galleries for online
- Oversees workflow for the digital department on a daily basis
What We Need From You:
- The ability to follow a story from beginning to end (from paper edit to completed segment)
- Experience overseeing the shooting and editing of packaged stories and segments
- Great editorial judgement
- Control Room Experience
- Field Producing experience
- Strong writer for TV
- Strong writer for online
- Knowledge of WordPress and other online publishing systems
- Flexible schedule to accommodate evening and weekend work as required
- An interest and knowledge of pop culture
- The ability to think outside the box and bring a fresh new spin on entertainment news stories
- Strong organizational and time management skills
If You Have the Following….We Want to Hear From You!
- Minimum of 5 years’ digital and broadcast experience
- Experience working in a fast paced environment where time management skills are essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Experience working on a daily show
How to Apply
Corus is committed to providing a fair and equitable work environment and encourages applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. Corus is also committed to providing accommodations throughout the interview and employment process. If you require an accommodation we will work with you to meet your needs.
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com by June 21st, 2019.
*No phone calls please. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Internal candidates must meet eligibility requirements before they can apply for an internal position at Corus, which includes being in their current role for at least 12 months. They must also indicate they are internal in the subject line. Please refer to the Recruitment Policy for more information.