Work Status: Temporary Full Time, 6 month duration
Location: Corus Quay, Toronto, ON
About the Role:
Are you creative, dynamic and passionate about Salesforce Sales Cloud? Do you like to think outside of the box and achieve meaningful results? Corus Entertainment has an exciting new opportunity for a temporary role that will help you apply your skills to an exciting environment, supporting Corus’ Sales team across Canada on Salesforce! If you have a passion for technology, Sales and customer service, we encourage you to apply.
Reporting to the Director, Business Systems you will be responsible for supporting Corus Sales users across the country on Salesforce. In addition to day-to-day support surrounding Salesforce, you’ll contribute to weekly Salesforce ‘sprints,’ helping to build out new functionality to Salesforce on a regular basis. You’ll be expected to work closely with Salesforce users and stay on top of the latest Salesforce functionality to make sure Corus’ Salesforce continually improves and delivers value to our Salesforce.
- Provide day-to-day support of Corus’ Salesforce Sales Cloud instance, including user set-up and deactivating, and troubleshooting to help Sales resolve individual issues
- Stay up-to-date on the latest Salesforce product developments to make sure Corus is able to take advantage of them
- Build relationships within Corus Sales to learn pain points and opportunities and actively contribute to the backlog of Corus Salesforce enhancements
- Implement new functionality in Salesforce based on the agreed-to roadmap of feature requests
What We Need from You:
- At least two years working closely with Salesforce Sales Cloud, preferably as an administrator
- Experience in Media Sales is an asset
- A post-secondary degree or diploma
If You Have the Following… We Want to Hear from You!
- You are a highly motivated, self-directed individual who can work with members of the Technology and Business teams to identify and understand business problems
- You have excellent communication skills
How to Apply
Corus is committed to providing a fair and equitable work environment and encourages applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. Corus is also committed to providing accommodations throughout the interview and employment process. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 27, 2019.
*No phone calls please. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.