Revenue Management Analyst, Specialty
Division: Revenue Management
Work Status: Full-Time
About the Role:
Corus Revenue Management has an exciting opportunity for a Full-Time Analyst in our Toronto office. Reporting and working with the Specialty Network Supervisor you will be responsible for a variety of functions relating to the audience projections for several Corus Specialty networks.
In this role, you will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Analyze and develop ratings/audience estimates for several Corus Entertainment stations reflecting seasonal and weekly schedule changes
- Work in tandem with Content (Programming) and Inventory (Traffic) departments regarding the processing of seasonal and weekly schedule changes.
- Weekly tracking of Corus Entertainment program performances, providing insight into season-to-date achievements
- Help prepare support documentation for internal stakeholders i.e. audience tracking, reach and competitive trends
- Help produce impactful revenue generating sales pieces
- Ongoing maintenance of internal systems
- Inputting and data entry when required to support the team
- Actively participate & present relevant findings in weekly research department meeting
What We Need From You:
- 2+ years’ experience working with advertising agencies or other broadcaster
- University or College degree in broadcast media, marketing or related program considered an asset
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to maintain a professional approach at all times
- Ability to multi-task under tight deadlines
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong initiative, time management, and project management skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook)
- Knowledge of Infosys, S4M and PROL+ an asset
- Enthusiastic work ethic and proactive approach with the ability to embrace change
How to Apply
Corus is committed to providing a fair and equitable work environment and encourages applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. Corus is also committed to providing accommodations throughout the interview and employment process. If you require an accommodation we will work with you to meet your needs.
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com by May 20, 2019.
*No phone calls please. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.