A Corus Entertainment Company
Promotions Coordinator, Corus Radio
The World Famous CFOX is looking for someone with a passion to make amazing things happen!
We are looking for a new Promotions Coordinator for the station, to work hand-in-hand with our Promotions Manager in Vancouver. If you think that could be you, then here’s what we need:
- Handle and ignite the execution of all aspects of promotions for CFOX.
- Be a creative powerhouse in brainstorming & implementing promotions/contests, curating social media content, informing talent of contest details, listener correspondence, and prize fulfillment
- Work with the Promotions team to find those worthwhile and memorable station events along with charitable/community partnerships
- Always have a revenue-facing eye for new opportunities, collaborating with station sales and marketing initiatives.
- Street team coordination & motivation. Including training and scheduling, on-site appearances, and coordination of events/concerts.
- Maintain a sweet cache of promotional inventory, station signage, equipment, supplies.
- Willing to put in the time to win with a relentless desire to make the station stand out from the rest.
Does this sound like you?
- A positive attitude with a passion to want to win
- A believer in all those attributes that make radio a great industry to be in: Strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills and a keen eye for detail
- A minimum of two years’ experience in Radio promotions, or related experience
- A creative thinker that is bursting to share ideas
- The ability to work well under tight deadlines and juggle multiple tasks
- Social media ninja
- A valid driver’s license
Interested applicants are invited to send a resume by March 25th, 2019 to: Stephen.Dolhagaray@corusent.com
Only those applicants selected for interview will be contacted.
Corus is committed to providing a fair and equitable work environment and encourages applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples, and persons with disabilities.