Are you creative, detail-focused and passionate about projects, technology and media? Corus Entertainment has an exciting opportunity for you to prove and enhance your skills in a fascinating and dynamic industry. If you are interested in contributing to one of Canada’s top media technology teams and playing a valuable role in the delivery of best-in-class projects, we encourage you to apply!
Project Manager, Office 365
Work Status: Contract (6-9 months)
About the Role:
Under the guidance of the Project Management Office, the successful candidate will work closely with Corus’ Information Technology teams to define and plan an enterprise level Office 365 deployment, focusing on the systems’ enhanced collaboration tools.
- Work closely with the Sponsor and Corus Steering/Governance Committee for Office 365 to define the scope and plan for the Office 365 deployment.
- Assist stakeholders in defining requirements, risk/issues, and process changes required for successful deployment.
- Facilitate communication amongst internal stakeholders and vendor contacts to create a collaborative project environment.
- Prepare, publish, and maintain a project plan to track and report on progress.
- Schedule tasks, deadlines, and milestones for all stakeholders & resources using appropriate methodologies (Agile or Waterfall)
- Lead all project communications including reporting, success metrics/KPI tracking (as required), team scrums/meetings, stakeholder updates, etc.
- Proactively identify and actively manage project risks, uncertainties, and issues for all stakeholders and escalate where necessary.
- Ensure successful execution of project by utilizing Corus Project Management Office’s project delivery framework and best practices to achieve project and organizational goals.
- Thoroughly understand the requirements, deliverables and goals of the project and ensure that work proceeds to specifications.
- Support and manage project team to ensure overall project success, and create a project environment that is enabling, and focused on quality and timely delivery.
What we need from you:
- You are quantitative, and can balance business, technology, and creativity to become an integral part of the Office 365 Project Team and Corus’ Project Management Office.
- Minimum 4-6 years Project Management and Business Analysis experience in an IT environment, preferably with technology consulting, enterprise technology implementation, and/or previous Office 365 deployment experience.
- A post-secondary degree or certificate.
If You Have the Following….We Want to Hear From You!
- Excellent interpersonal, relationship, and facilitation skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong skills in planning, organization, and conflict resolution capabilities
- Excellent leadership, negotiation, and influencing skills.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact with all levels of the organization.
- Experience in working with diverse technical and business teams.
- A background in technology and/or business with the ability to communicate business concepts to all levels of stakeholders is considered an asset.
- A deep understanding of technology and enterprise change management.
- Knowledge or experience in enterprise Office 365 / SharePoint / Yammer / OneDrive / Teams deployment considered a major asset.
- Well versed in working with the following tools: MS Office Suite, SharePoint, Jira.
- Well versed in Project Management practices and processes (including Agile and Waterfall).
- PMP Certification and/or Cert APM considered an asset.
How to Apply
Corus is committed to providing a fair and equitable work environment and encourages applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. Corus is also committed to providing accommodations throughout the interview and employment process. If you require an accommodation we will work with you to meet your needs.
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com by March 22, 2019.
*No phone calls please. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.