Corus is Canada’s leading multi-media company representing a diverse portfolio of incredible brands that entertain, educate, and inform through compelling content experiences.
Are you outgoing, like people, use Google as a verb and can juggle? If so, an exciting fast-paced world of sales and the digital landscape could be for you. Only those that know the Corus brands with a passion for excellence, work hard/play hard energy and a need to deliver on goals need apply.
Project Manager, Digital Sales
Division: Digital Sales
Work Status: 6 Month Contract
Location: 25 Dockside Drive, Toronto, ON
About the Role:
You will work directly with a Digital Account Manager on the Sales team in a client facing role that will support direct and agency accounts. You will assist in the pre-sales process in addition to being the key player in delivering daily excellence on all sold projects. The role will directly report to the Manager, Client Services & Advertising Operations.
- Assist Digital Account Managers in the pre-sales process – assist in sourcing research, historical performance, reports, examples
- Facilitate day-to-day digital campaign details during post sales – obtain creative from clients, deliver and set-live with ad operations, campaign reporting, optimization, screen shots, post reports
- Manage deliverables for Digital Production on sold integrated and sponsorship campaigns (whether it be ad media, branded content, social videos or microsites)
- Working with client and internal stakeholders to coordinate across multi-functional areas (Digital, Broadcast, Client Marketing, Production, Marketing, Social, Legal & Finance) to ensure the successful launch of projects – completed on time, on budget and exceed customer expectations
- Problem solve – facilitate resolution of project issues, optimize campaigns
- Attend client briefings and work closely with Account Managers to know each advertiser’s performance objectives, key points of contact and be empowered to present recommendations, solutions and implementation
- Keep up-to-date with general digital industry trends and performance of all Corus digital brands
What We Need From You:
- Experience in Digital Advertising
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
- Strong work ethic with clear leadership and interpersonal skills
- Problem solver – don’t just identify the problem, analyze, weigh solutions and provide a recommendation
- Solid organizational, planning, time management and analytical skills
- Detail oriented, proactive approach, outstanding communication and listening skills
- Ability to work directly with clients as well as internal stakeholders across multiple teams
If you have the following ….We Want to Hear From You!
- Knowledge of Corus brands – who are we?
- 2+ years’ experience within digital media advertising sales, planning or buying a must!
- General digital and media terminology knowledge
- Practical knowledge or previous use of DFP
- Intermediate skills in Power Point, Word and Excel
- Photoshop experience preferred
How to Apply
Please email your resume and cover letter to Jacqueline.Cato@corusent.com by February 21, 2019 with the job title in the subject line.
*No phone calls please. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.