Are you creative, dynamic and passionate about our great city and the power of media? Corus Entertainment has an exciting new opportunity that will inspire you. If you have a passion for excellence, and would like to work with a powerful television brand in a remarkable city, we encourage you to apply.
Project Manager, Digital
Division: Corus Radio Edmonton
Work Status: Temporary Full Time (3 months)
About the Role:
Reporting to the Local Market Sales Manager, you will be responsible for planning and executing revenue generating Digital Sales strategies for the local market. The successful candidate will join a dynamic, performance based sales team. Working with Account Managers, Sales Promotions and Inside Sales team you will be challenged to develop digital strategies and partnership solutions for clients.
- Consult and recommend strategic digital campaigns based on established key performance indicators
- Review digital marketing, design, reporting and implementation strategies and consult with Account Managers and clients
- Review and identify upsell opportunities and prepare supporting materials for client presentations
- Support sales staff and clients on digital product offerings and best practices
- Attend weekly product meetings to remain up to date on Corus Digital and Social offerings
What We Need From You:
- A digital native who thrives in a fast paced marketing environment
- A passion for constantly learning and keeping up to speed with industry knowledge
- Adapt quickly to changing priorities and tight deadlines to ensure campaign optimization and delivery
- Client facing presence with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Understanding of native content, social media management, social media advertising, web site user experience, search engine marketing and search engine optimization
- A team player who builds respect and credibility with stakeholders by uncovering opportunities and adding value
If You Have the Following….We Want to Hear From You!
- Post-secondary education in marketing, communications, new media or equivalent
- Valid driver’s license
How to Apply
Corus is committed to providing a fair and equitable work environment and encourages applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. Corus is also committed to providing accommodations throughout the interview and employment process. If you require an accommodation we will work with you to meet your needs.
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 22, 2019
*No phone calls please. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Internal candidates must meet eligibility requirements before they can apply for an internal position at Corus, which includes being in their current role for at least 12 months. They must also indicate they are internal in the subject line. Please refer to the Recruitment Policy for more information.