Are you creative, dynamic and passionate about projects, technology and entertainment? Do you like to think outside of the box and find new ways to achieve your goals? Corus Entertainment has an exciting new opportunity that will let you grow your skills in an exciting industry. If you have a passion for excellence, and would like to prove and grow your skills, we encourage you to apply.
Work Status: Full-Time
About the Role:
Reporting to the Manager, Enterprise Program Delivery, the successful candidate will be accountable for managing the efficient execution of a portfolio of Broadcast Technology and Enterprise Information Technology (IT) projects, in addition to contributing to the overall success and health of the Corus Project Management Office (Corus PMO).
- Expertly plan projects in order to accomplish its goals within the triple constraints and agreed quality standards
- Schedule tasks, deadlines, and milestones for all stakeholders & resources using Agile or Waterfall methodologies as appropriate for the project
- Manage Agile project milestones including sprint planning, iterations, pacing, and delivery
- Create project schedules/pipelines/Gantt charts with MS Project, or other standardized project tools
- Lead all project communications including reporting, success metrics/KPI tracking, team scrums, stakeholder updates, etc.
- Proactively identify and actively manage project risks, uncertainties, and issues for all stakeholders and escalates where necessary
- Ensure flawless execution of all assigned projects by coordinating efforts of all stakeholders to deliver the plan and achieve project and organizational goals
- Intimately understand the requirements, deliverables and goals of the project and ensure that work proceeds to specifications
- Support and manage each project team to ensure overall project success, and create a project environment that is enabling and focused on quality and timely delivery
- Create, maintain, and constantly look to improve project management process
- Conduct project performance evaluations, retrospectives, and/or post mortems
- Experience as a Business Analyst is a plus. From time to time this position will be required to work in both disciplines
What We Need From You:
- You are quantitative, and can balance business, technology, and creativity to become an integral part of the daily operations of the business.
- Minimum 3 years Project Management experience, preferably with Broadcast Engineering and/or Enterprise IT expertise
- Experience with implementation of cybersecurity projects is an asset
- Demonstrated experience in relationship management with stakeholders of various levels within an organization
- A post-secondary degree or certificate
If You Have the Following….We Want to Hear From You!
- Excellent interpersonal, relationship, facilitations, and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Well versed in working with the following tools: MS Project, Outlook, Visio, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Jira
- Well versed in Project Management practices and processes (including Agile and Waterfall)
- PMP Certification and/or CAPM considered an asset
- A passion for using and seeking out new tools and techniques
- A passion and deep understanding of technology and enterprise change management
How to Apply
Corus is committed to providing a fair and equitable work environment and encourages applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. Corus is also committed to providing accommodations throughout the interview and employment process. If you require an accommodation we will work with you to meet your needs.
Please email your resume and cover letter to PMOJobs@corusent.com by June 17, 2019. Please clearly identify the Job Title in the subject line.
*No phone calls please. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.