If you are multi-skilled in the field of videography, production editing, writing, and computer graphics Global Saskatoon has a position for you. If you are passionate about creating a wide variety of video productions such as News promos, retail commercials and dreaming up ways Global Saskatoon can support the community check out this position.
Title of Position: Production Editor
Division: News and Information/Sales
Work Status: Full Time
Location: Global Saskatoon
About the Role:
Reporting to the Marketing Manager for Saskatchewan you will be required to perform a multi-skilled position that includes writing, producing, videography, production editing, and other administrative duties.
- Write/produce/shoot/edit News promos
- Write/produce/shoot/edit PSA’s
- Write/produce/shoot/edit local retail commercials
- Write/produce/shoot/edit community event promos
- Write/produce/shoot/edit non-broadcast videos
- Prepare proposals for, and administer contests
- Create graphics for contests
- Write/produce contest promos
- Create graphics for Print advertisements (programs, billboards, rink boards ect)
- Facilitate requests for emcees/participants
- Collaborate with Sales in developing news features
- Facilitate on site activations
- Other duties as assigned
Required skills, experience and qualifications:
- Degree or diploma in television broadcasting or media production from a recognized institution and a minimum of 2 years experience in a small/medium market.
- Proven skills working with Adobe Premiere and After Effects.
- Videography skills working with high end cameras and lighting
- Working knowledge of photoshop
- Writing skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a team as well as individually
How to Apply
Corus is committed to providing a fair and equitable work environment and encourages applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. Corus is also committed to providing accommodations throughout the interview and employment process. If you require an accommodation we will work with you to meet your needs.
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com by April 2, 2018.
*No phone calls please. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Internal candidates must meet eligibility requirements before they can apply for an internal position at Corus, which includes being in their current role for at least 12 months. They must also indicate they are internal in the subject line. Please refer to the Recruitment Policy for more information.