Corus Kids Digital has an exciting opportunity for a Digital Producer, YTV and Treehouse, at our Toronto location who will be reporting to the Senior Producer, Digital Content.
YTV Digital Producer
Division: Kids Digital
Work Status: Temporary Contract
Location: Toronto Office
About the Role
- Responsible for the YTV and Treehouse brand websites (YTV.com and Treehousetv.com) and their content including video, games, contests and custom content creation.
- Manage NickCanada.com monthly promotion refreshes
- Work with Non-Linear Producer to develop and execute a monthly YouTube strategy on YTV’s YouTube channel
- Work with and strategize amongst several different internal departments
- Assist the Senior Producer of Kids Digital in strategy and execution of large-scale digital projects
- Drive digital projects from initial concept to delivery of campaigns across multiple platforms
- Assess opportunities with internal and external production and marketing teams, weighing production approach against creative needs, timeline and financial realities
- Think holistically and strategically about all engagements, while also managing detailed execution of productions.
- Manage original programming digital initiatives; coordinating with external agencies and TV producers and managing project workflow and delivery.
- Constantly identify project risks, requirements, and larger opportunities
- Manage and motivate teams of creatives, developers and support
- Communicate clearly and consistently with executive leadership, account management, and business development
- Manage client engagements, taking responsibility for quality of project
- Deliver on-time, on-budget and best-in-class completion of projects
- Be proactive, positive, transparent, inclusive, and honest
What We Need From You:
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and administrative skills with a keen attention to detail
- Minimum 5 years industry experience and at least 3 years’ experience in the interactive kids’ media space
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Can successfully lead productions from development through production, QA, and launch, working with a small team of programmers, designers, artists and animators;
- Is a strong and organized team player that easily takes a leadership role managing project teams and pipelines
- Familiarity with Canadian digital funding models including Bell Fund New Media fund and CMF.
- Is creative, resourceful and tech-savvy with a “best-in-class” mentality and approach to your work
- Can manage time, budgets, scope expectations and deliverables.
- Strives for creativity, efficiency, and user engagement.
- Is familiar with the industry landscape and best practices in kids’ digital media; stays on top of current trends and contributes to overall vision and strategy
- Ability to recognize our key brand guidelines and comprehends the importance of tone and voice of our Kid brands
- Knowledge of social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram
- Ability to recognize, secure and coordinate sensitive and confidential information
- Proficiency in MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint, Photoshop and is familiar with various image and video file formats
How to Apply
Corus is committed to providing a fair and equitable work environment and encourages applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. Corus is also committed to providing accommodations throughout the interview and employment process. If you require an accommodation we will work with you to meet your needs.
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 4, 2017
*No phone calls please. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.