Are you passionate about radio and believe that it’s really all about the listener? Can you connect and converse with your audience with ease? If yes, then keep on reading!
This is your chance to join the boom 99.7 team in Ottawa!
We’re on the hunt for a full time Morning Show Co-Host who can live, breathe, and love Ottawa!
Morning Show Co-host
Work Status: Full Time
Location: Ottawa, ON
About the Role:
Boom 99.7 serves Ottawa/Gatineau and the Ottawa Valley and we’re looking not only for our next great on-air performer, but someone who wants to be part of boom 99.7 and this fantastic city.
- Needs to have the smarts and maturity to focus on the biggest news stories locally, nationally and abroad as well as the good, the bad, the ugly, pop culture, the political, the humorous, the insane, the emotional. Things we deal with every day as human beings. These are the universals that connect us all and make good radio stations great.
- Morning show experience a must
- Brand ambassador in the community. Living and breathing everything Ottawa and representing boom 99.7 at events and throughout the city
- Is a social media assassin
- Loves and embraces technology
- Has integrity, a positive and forward thinking attitude and excellent work ethic.
- Is looking for a place to grow, invent, create, connect, and make things happen far beyond the job description.
- Wants to be part of a company that invests in people, offering the support, guidance, mentorship, and leadership that makes us all better at what we do.
What We Need From You:
- Must love early mornings, co-hosting as well as covering news Monday-Friday on boom, and news on our sister station, JUMP! 106.9
- Must be creative and innovative
- Must be able to relate to, and embrace the lifestyle of Adults 35-54
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Passionate, detail oriented and goal oriented
- Able to work under pressure and with tight deadlines
- Self-motivated, self-starter and able to take direction
How to Apply:
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please send your cover letter, resume with 3 references, and demo MP3 (no more than 2 minutes) no later than May 14, 2019 to:
Program Director, Corus Radio – Ottawa
1504 Merivale Road
Ottawa, ON, K2E 6Z5
*Please include Position Name in the subject line of your email
*No phone calls please. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Internal candidates must meet eligibility requirements before they can apply for an internal position at Corus, which includes being in their current role for at least 12 months. They must also indicate they are internal in the subject line. Please refer to the Recruitment Policy for more information.
Corus is committed to providing a fair and equitable work environment and encourages applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. Corus is also committed to providing accommodations throughout the interview and employment process. If you require an accommodation we will work with you to meet your needs.