Looking for a fantastic job in one of Canada’s greatest cities? We may have the opportunity for you! Do you like Classic Rock/Classic Hits? Do you like social media? Do you like fun? Can you join a team and play well with others? Do you like to work hard? Do you like to WIN? If the answer is yes to all of these, we would love to hear from you! You will be responsible for the following:
Morning Show Co-Host
Work Status: Full-Time
Location: Calgary Radio – Corus Centre 3320 17 Ave SW Suite 200, Calgary, AB, T3E 0B4
About the Role:
- Creating fun, interesting and topical content.
- Using Social Media to drive ratings
- Promotional appearances on behalf of Q107 as required
- Commercial production as required
What We Need From You:
- Previous on-air experience
- Strong on-air presentation and ability to relate to audience through spoken word, phone interaction and Social Media.
- Self-motivation, always looking for the next great idea!
- The ability to work well in a team dynamic.
- Good in the halls, positive, welcoming to change.
How to Apply
Interested? Applicants are invited to send a scoped two hour aircheck of one of your recent shows. Please no “best of” airchecks. It would also be great for you to include a sample of social media that you are proud of.
Interested applicants are invited to send a resume, demo and social media samples by May 31, 2018 to:
Phil Kallsen, Program Director – Q107 Calgary
*Please include ‘Announcer, Morning Show” – Q107 Calgary’ in the subject line of your email.
Corus is committed to providing a fair and equitable work environment and encourages applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities.
Internal candidates must meet eligibility requirements before they can apply for an internal position at Corus, which includes being in their current role for at least 12 months. They must also indicate they are internal in the subject line. Please refer to the Recruitment Policy for more information.