Job ID: SLMI03U
A Corus Entertainment Company
MANAGER, CONTENT INTEGRATION
Corus Entertainment Inc., has an exciting opportunity for a Manager, Content Integration in our Toronto office. Reporting to Director, Content Integration, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing broadcast and digital content relationships between Original Productions, Programming and Sales for all Corus networks.
- Regular communication with both Adult and Kids Original Productions teams to receive information and transfer it to all sales teams through established processes
- Develop decks for the sales teams, for new Original Productions network Tentpole events and Hot Sheets – all networks
- Manage calendar of Daypart events: Track content & sponsorships (for YTV’s The Zone and Big Fun Movies; Teletoon and W Network hosted segments)
- Act as key liaison (between Digital Content group) in selling Original Productions digital opportunities
- Develop and guide work-back schedules for programming-related projects
- Client management and coordination of brand integrations
- Participation at meetings and brainstorms as required
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Broadcast experience: Understanding of show production, network scheduling, and advertising
- Strong organization, planning, and prioritizing skills
- Creativity: Ability to brainstorm ideas for clients (and programming); Ability to develop compelling selling tools
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills; must be able to work with all stakeholders from clients and agencies to our internal Programming team and talent
- Understanding of official regulations and internal guidelines regarding sponsorship and integration
- A positive, friendly manner and customer service approach that will enable the successful candidate to deal with challenging situations with empathy and sincerity.
Interested applicants are invited to send a resume by October 19, 2015 to:
Corus Entertainment Inc.
25 Dockside Drive
Toronto, ON M5A 0B5
*Please include “Manager, Content Integration” in the subject line of your email.
*No phone calls please. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Internal candidates must meet eligibility requirements before they can apply for an internal position at Corus, which includes being in their current role for at least 12 months. They must also indicate they are internal in the subject line. Please refer to the Recruitment Policy for more information.
Corus is committed to providing a fair and equitable work environment and encourages applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples, and persons with disabilities.