Are you a senior media professional who has been dedicated to leading a team involved in the successful creation of integrated multi-media client campaigns? Do you have a track record of motivating creative sales teams to delivering custom business solutions, driving measurable results, and exceeding departmental targets? If so, we encourage you to apply.
Director, Corus Tempo
Work Status: Full Time
About the Role
Reporting to Vice President, Corus Tempo, you will be responsible for leading a team of Tempo Account Managers (TAM’s) to drive custom solutions for our customers.
- Lead a team of Tempo Account Managers
- Responsible for all aspects of staffing; hiring, termination, coaching, role evaluations, and re-deployment in concert with VP
- Assess and coach performance of TAM team including presentation skills, client management, project management, brainstorm facilitation, revenue management and proposal development
- Oversee, manage and distribute the account division, workflow, special projects as required
- Regulate the quality and timeliness of proposals and ensure alignment with Corus strategies and objectives and values
- Support TAM team to respond appropriately to RFP and proactive opportunities with highest quality in creative, and innovation
- Work with the VP to develop department strategy and yearly business and departmental objectives
- Work with team of Account Managers to accurately track and forecast revenue
- Provide business analysis on revenue and account flow
- Provide supporting business analysis to VP for the Sr. Management team as required
- Successfully seek new, onboard, and maintain new partnerships as they pertain to Tempo and revenue accountabilities
- Work closely with Director of T71, Client Service, Digital Sales & Sales Managers to ensure workflow is maximized between teams
- Work with National Sales VP’s to contribute to strategic revenue growth on new and existing network initiatives, partnerships, and sales development.
- Be the point person in Tempo to work with cross functional business units (OP, OAP,RM/IM, Traffic, Salesforce, Finance, Marketing, Legal) to implement and streamline sales processes, support sales initiatives, innovation process, approvals, new launches to generate incremental revenue to Sales
- Work with OAP, OP, Creative, production, Traffic, Operation, RM/IM & Marketing to drive innovation as it pertains to revenue generation
- Elevate Corus’ profile with agencies and clients directly as a source of creative solutions
What We Need From You:
- 3+ years of sales management preferred
- In-depth understanding of and experience in Integrated Marketing campaigns, broadcast and digital sales, and business development on multiple media platforms
- Ability to implement growth oriented strategies that deliver on exceeding departmental revenue targets
- Excellent relationship building skills internally and externally, preferably including a robust external media/client network
- High performance team builder; effectively coaches, mentors and manages
- Comfortable presenting in client-facing environment
- Strong ability to engender creativity and innovation
- Strong ability to facilitate process improvement
- Strategic thinking
- Facilitation (creative and business) skills
- Strong business acumen
If You Have the Following….We Want to Hear From You!
- Superior written, communication and presentation skills
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Sound judgment
- Strategic and creative mindset
- Excellent multi-tasking, analytical, and highly organized
- A driven and self-motivated, action oriented work ethic
- Experience working with Salesforce would be a plus
- Experience in the Kid’s and Entertainment categories would be welcomed
How to Apply
Corus is committed to providing a fair and equitable work environment and encourages applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. Corus is also committed to providing accommodations throughout the interview and employment process. If you require an accommodation we will work with you to meet your needs.
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com by December 11, 2017 noting “Director, Corus Tempo” in the subject line.
*No phone calls please. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.