We want your sound!
Corus Radio Edmonton is now hiring for the role of full time Audio Producer. The candidate we’re looking for will be working with both our Creative Services Team to produce exceptional and even award winning commercials and promos, as well as taking on opportunities with programming to shape the sound and brand of some of Edmonton’s most iconic radio stations. If you’re ready to help us take our station sound to the next level, we want to hear from you!
Creative Audio Producer
Division: Corus Radio
Work Status: Full Time
About the Role
Reporting to the Program Director, you will be responsible for handling daily production of commercials and promotional audio as supplied by our Creative Services Team. This will include leading voicing sessions with internal and external clients, as well as working with programming to improve the sound of our four stations whenever required. You will also be responsible for managing and maintaining the flow of national supplied audio, and performing dubbing as needed.
- Production of Commercial, Promo & Imaging Creative
- Production Revisions As Needed
- Dubbing Supplied Audio
- Hosting and leading client voicing sessions
- Performing Daily Validation Checks
What We Need From You:
- Post-secondary training in Audio or similar field
- 4-5 years’ experience as a full-time Audio Producer
- Knowledge of ProTools and Audition Software
- Radio background is ideal
- iMediaTouch Production & WideOrbit knowledge is ideal.
If You Have the Following….We Want to Hear From You!
- Ability to create quality, complete pieces of creative in a deadline orientated environment
- Ready to challenge yourself and those around to you to provide the best sounding product
- Passion for Radio and it’s future
- Ready to create with likeminded creative people and deliver acclaimed and award winning content
How to Apply
Please email your resume, cover letter, and demo to email@example.com by June 6, 2017.
Corus is committed to providing a fair and equitable work environment and encourages applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. Corus is also committed to providing accommodations throughout the interview and employment process. If you require an accommodation we will work with you to meet your needs.
Internal candidates must meet eligibility requirements before they can apply for an internal position at Corus, which includes being in their current role for at least 12 months. They must also indicate they are internal in the subject line. Please refer to the Recruitment Policy for more information.
*No phone calls please. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.