FM 96, 1031 Fresh Radio, 980 CFPL, Country 104, Corus Radio London / Woodstock – has opportunities for “casual” employment in our Promotions Department!
Radio experience is not necessarily required – we’re looking for genuine personalities with deep-rooted interests in communication and knowledge to charge the front lines and champion our station on the street.
We are looking for innovative individuals with strong leadership skills who will take initiative and maintain a strong work ethic.
Are you highly organized, passionate and driven? Can you work well with a team?
Community Cruiser Coordinator
Work Status: Casual
Location: London, Ontario
About the Role:
This opportunity is for someone who can represent FM96, 1031 Fresh Radio, 980 CFPL and Country 104 in a very professional and respectable manner, while focusing their attention and efforts on engagement online, on air and on site. Reporting to the Promotions Director, the successful candidate will perform a variety of tasks at station, sales and community events, including:
- Execute station events and on-site promotions, including set-up of various signage, equipment, and driving branded vehicles
- Proactively engage listeners, clients and the general public
- Assist on-air team, while on location
- Ensure on-site broadcast equipment / gear is functional and clean
- Setup of light and heavy promotional equipment
- On site representation at all of our station events
- Working a variety of shifts, including holidays and weekends
Skills and Qualifications Required:
- The ability to have fun and laugh in the hallways and on location
- Valid “G” class driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Ability to communicate and identify with our audiences.
- Highly self-motivated, accountable, innovative, punctual and reliable.
- Familiar with Guelph and surrounding area.
- A positive, friendly manner and customer service approach that enables the successful candidate to deal with challenging situations.
- Ability to work well as a team member and independently with minimal supervision.
- Knowledge and passion for the brands we play and a willingness to embrace the formats.
- Technical Knowledge is a plus
- Video editing, broadcast remote and signage set-up experience is a plus
How to Apply:
Corus is committed to providing a fair and equitable work environment and encourages applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. Corus is also committed to providing accommodations throughout the interview and employment process. If you require any accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
Interested applicants are invited to send a resume no later than June 14, 2019 to:
Kent Guy at firstname.lastname@example.org with “Community Cruiser Coordinator – London (Casual)” in the subject line.
No phone calls please. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.