93.1 Fresh Radio, 101.1 BIG FM and 95.1 The Peak have a great opportunity within our Promotions Department for a part time Community Cruiser Coordinator position. Our preferred candidate will be an organized, energetic and outgoing individual who enjoys working in the office and outdoors at events and festivals.
We are looking for someone who is personable, can work with many different types of personalities and is extremely outgoing. Someone who is detail-oriented, that is a problem solver, mature and who can adjust their focus quickly when needed. If you are terrifically outgoing, exude a positive attitude that goes above and beyond, punctual, detail-oriented and eager to learn, we want to hear from you!
Community Cruiser Coordinator
Work Status: Part time
Location: Barrie & Collingwood, Ontario
- Create and coordinate street team schedules, working with Promotions and Sales
- Under direction of Promotions Manager, train and work alongside Street Team members onsite
- Act as the primary contact to coordinate onsite appearances
- General upkeep of vehicles and equipment
- Informing listeners and educating them about the Corus brands and current promotions
- Representing the Corus brands in a professional and fun manner at events
- Load, unload, set up and tear down of station branded equipment (tents, flags, broadcast equipment) at events in keeping with Corus standards and brand
- Assisting the Promotions Coordinator with other tasks as needed
What We Need From You:
- Valid Ontario G driver’s license and clean driving record required. Your will be required to drive station vehicles
- Reliable, punctual and extremely organized
- Ability to problem solve and deal with adversity
- Energy to spare, easily able to engage with co-workers, the public and in setting up/tearing down equipment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work both independently and within a team
- Must have a flexible schedule. Weeknight and weekend work required at times
If You Have the Following….We Want to Hear From You!
- Street level promotions experience a bonus
- Filming and editing skills a bonus
- A love for radio goes a long way – broadcast students are encouraged to apply
- Creativity visually and in problem solving will help you shine in this role
How to Apply
Corus is committed to providing a fair and equitable work environment and encourages applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. Corus is also committed to providing accommodations throughout the interview and employment process. If you require an accommodation we will work with you to meet your needs.
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com by January 16 2019.
*No phone calls please. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Internal candidates must meet eligibility requirements before they can apply for an internal position at Corus, which includes being in their current role for at least 12 months. They must also indicate they are internal in the subject line. Please refer to the Recruitment Policy for more information.