Work Status: Full-Time
Location: Toronto, ON
About the Role
Reporting to the Credit Manager, the Accounts Receivable Coordinator will be responsible to support the credit and collections team with the following duties.
- Prepare daily deposit spreadsheets
- Customer Administration
- Credit Application processing and investigations
- Posting of cash receipts in multiple A/R systems
- Process credit card payments
- Filing and scanning various files and documents
- Invoicing – both print and electronic
- Prepare and review invoice report
- Prepare and review Tax Summary Report in Medea for Tax Audit
- Prepare and post adjustments
- All other duties, as required.
What We Need From You:
- High School Education and Basic Accounting
- 1-3 years experience in Accounts Receivable or related accounting functions
- Strong aptitude in MS Excel, Outlook and Word required
- Highly organized, ability to multi task and detail oriented
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Customer service oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Works well in a team environment
- Knowledge of Wide Orbit and the broadcast industry an asset.
How to Apply
Please email your resume and cover letter, quoting the job title in the subject line by December 1, 2017 to Bud.Clarke@corusent.com
Corus is committed to providing a fair and equitable work environment and encourages applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. Corus is also committed to providing accommodations throughout the interview and employment process. If you require an accommodation we will work with you to meet your needs.
*No phone calls please. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.