Are you creative, dynamic and passionate about Social Media, Sales and the Canadian Media Industry? Do you like to think outside of the box and find new ways to achieve your goals? Corus Entertainment has an exciting new opportunity that will be challenging and rewarding. If you have a passion for innovation, and would like to help grow the Corus social business while helping advertisers build their brands, we encourage you to apply.
Account Manager, Social Media
Division: Sales – Tempo
Work Status: Full Time
About the Role:
Corus Tempo is a division of the sales team that develops innovative, custom, integrated media executions for advertisers that generate results. We have an exciting opportunity for a new Tempo Account Manager position to focus on selling Social content production and media services. The successful candidate will be responsible for new business development and sales to direct clients, acting as their social agency of record.
- Proactively identify and build a go to market strategy for this new growth opportunity
- Develop a portfolio of social prospect clients that will drive revenue goals
- Serve as an external social expert for Corus, educating clients on our offerings, social product solutions and best industry practices
- Create, sell and account manage execution of social-first marketing solutions that will have measurable business results for our partners
- Support broader internal sales team as the in-house social sales expert. Educate and communicate with Sales teams and so.da, about the industry, growth and learnings
- Work, collaborate and learn with all internal network stakeholders
- Insure client success and track results to build posts and case studies
What We Need From You:
- 5+ years experience in a media sales environment – building and maintaining client relationships. Any client-direct, digital or social experience is an asset.
- Deep understanding Social and Digital space. A high comfort level with discussing social strategies and analytical data reports
- Be an avid social media consumer
- Ability to communicate and build alignment with peers as well as with senior stakeholders throughout the business
- Motivated, self-starter, independent, results-oriented and professional
- Demonstrated marketing solutions experience – from conceptual development through to successful sales
- Superior presentation skills; ease with preparation and delivery of presentations
- Strategic and creative thinker, and a highly motivated, personable and enthusiatic individual
- Proven client service skills, account and relationship development
- College or University degree (or equivalent experience)
How to Apply
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com by December 10th, 2018.
*No phone calls please. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Corus is committed to providing a fair and equitable work environment and encourages applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. Corus is also committed to providing accommodations throughout the interview and employment process. If you require an accommodation we will work with you to meet your needs.