Work Status: Full-time
Location: Kitchener, ON
About the Role:
Corus Radio Kitchener has an exciting opportunity in our Kitchener/Waterloo Sales Department for an experienced Account Manager to join our dynamic team. Reporting to the Local Sales Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for expanding the current client base and providing superior customer service to new and existing advertising partners.
- Provide exceptional customer service to new and established clients
- Prepare and present custom solutions with local and agency partners
- Focus on continued new business development
- Coordinate creative from initial sales meeting through to preparation of ads and client approval
- Receivables control
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- A minimum of 5yrs marketing or sales experience
- High level of initiative and self motivation
- Conceptual/creative thinker, problem solver
- Strong organizational, written, presentation and communication skills
- Strong mathematical aptitude and ability to absorb and apply analytical data.
- Familiarity with the Waterloo Region business environment
- Must enjoy a fast paced work atmosphere that is based on team and individual efforts
- Winning attitude and a desire to overachieve
- Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle
How to Apply
Corus is committed to providing a fair and equitable work environment and encourages applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. Corus is also committed to providing accommodations throughout the interview and employment process. If you require an accommodation we will work with you to meet your needs.
*No phone calls please. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Internal candidates must meet eligibility requirements before they can apply for an internal position at Corus, which includes being in their current role for at least 12 months. They must also indicate they are internal in the subject line. Please refer to the Recruitment Policy for more information.