Work Status: Full Time (2 vacancies)
About the Role
- Preparing cash and cheques deposit batches on a daily basis
- Entering receipts from cheques, cash, wire transfers, and credit card payments into the subledger
- Analyze any discrepancies between the subledger and bank deposit slips
- Prepare the correction / adjustment entries based as required
- Maintain Miscellanies A/R spreadsheet on a timely basis
- Answering queries from the Collection department and Entity group regarding cash application
- Entering deposit batches into the Cash Tracker and approve batches from other A/R team members
- Approve cash receipts journals for other A/R team members
What We Need From You:
- Reporting to the Credit Manager, the ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications and skills:
- What We Need From You:
- 3 – 5 years progressive experience in Broadcasting Industry
- Working knowledge of Great Plains, MS Office
- College degree in Accounting / Finance
- Effective interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate both verbally and in writing, excellent Interpersonal and Problem-Solving Skills
- Ability to work independently under constraints and to put overtime to meet deadlines
- The ability to prioritize and complete assignment working both independently and as part of a team
How to Apply
Please email your resume and cover letter to Patrizia.Miguel@corusent.com by January 19, 2018.
Corus is committed to providing a fair and equitable work environment and encourages applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. Corus is also committed to providing accommodations throughout the interview and employment process. If you require an accommodation we will work with you to meet your needs.
Internal candidates must meet eligibility requirements before they can apply for an internal position at Corus, which includes being in their current role for at least 12 months. They must also indicate they are internal in the subject line. Please refer to the Recruitment Policy for more information.