Nelvana secures More Industry-Leading partners for its Popular Animated Series Little Charmers
Global Children’s Entertainment Company Developing Magical
Range of Products for International Markets
Toronto, Canada – Corus Entertainment’s Nelvana, a world-leading producer and distributor of children’s content, is extending its global consumer products program for its popular animated preschool series Little Charmers with ten new international partners. From puzzles and games to coloring books and sticker albums, bubble toys to seasonal foods and more, fans will have even more opportunities to immerse themselves in the sparkly world of Little Charmers.
“The Little Charmers brand continues to enchant fans around the world,” said Antoine Erligmann, Head, Nelvana Enterprises EMEA. “We are delighted to meet the rising demand for more Little Charmers products with this stellar group of licensees that will expand the reach of the series in new and magical ways.”
Nelvana’s newly-named partners include:
- Ravensburger – France, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, Benelux (assorted puzzle formats)
- Educa Borras – France (assorted board game formats)
- Media Service Zawada – Poland (story, activity, puzzle books)
- Accadamia – Italy (diaries, photo frames, handbags, coin purses, wallets)
- Giunti – Italy (story, novelty, activity, and coloring books)
- Balocco – Italy, San Marina, Switzerland, Vatican City (chocolate Easter eggs, seasonal cakes, premiums)
- Panini – Italy (sticker albums)
- Warm Up – Italy (live stage shows)
- Dulcop – Italy (bubbles and bubble toys)
- Empire Media Corp – Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, India (bubble toys, Halloween costumes, youth electronics, furniture, housewares)
Nelvana is Canada’s premier animation company and a world-leading producer and distributor of children’s content. Nelvana has delighted audiences around the globe for more than 40 years with a vast library of more than 4,000 episodes from original, award-winning series like Babar and Franklin. Nelvana’s content is distributed in more than 160 countries worldwide and broadcast across Corus Entertainment’s suite of leading kids networks. Nelvana Enterprises, the global licensing and merchandising arm of Nelvana, manages the organization’s portfolio of in-house and third party brands with offices in Toronto and Paris. Nelvana Studio, with offices in Toronto and Montreal employs more than 300 Canadian artists working with local and international producers to create premium children’s content for a global stage. For more information, visit www.nelvana.com
About Corus Entertainment Inc.
Corus Entertainment Inc. (TSX: CJR.B) is a leading media and content company that creates and delivers high quality brands and content across platforms for audiences around the world. The company’s portfolio of multimedia offerings encompasses 45 specialty television services, 39 radio stations, 15 conventional television stations, a global content business, digital assets, live events, children’s book publishing, animation software, technology and media services. Corus’ roster of premium brands includes Global Television, W Network, OWN: Oprah Winfrey Network Canada, HGTV Canada, Food Network Canada, HISTORY®, Showcase, National Geographic Channel, Q107, CKNW, Fresh Radio, Disney Channel Canada, YTV and Nickelodeon Canada. Visit Corus at www.corusent.com.
# # #