Do you love to just sit and watch TV? Do you watch the promos and wonder why they are promoting THAT show? Corus Entertainment has an exciting new opportunity for you. If you have a passion for all things TV, we encourage you to apply.
Promo Scheduling Coordinator
Work Status: Contract
About the Role
Corus Entertainment Inc. has an exciting contract opportunity for an On-Air Scheduling Coordinator at our Toronto location. Reporting to the Senior Manager, On-Air Engagement & Experience this position maintains quality control over the brand of assigned Networks. Working in the In-House Media Agency, you will support on-air promotion for programming, marketing and sales initiatives through audience management strategies on assigned network brands with available airtime.
- Use S4M to strategically schedule and maintain promotions
- Implement flow strategy, and prepare daily broadcast log
- Implement ACCELERATE FLOW on all networks
- Become familiar with marketing initiatives and understand the business objectives to the brand and how they impact on-air promotion placement
- Be the ‘go to‘ contact for each brand for on-air presentation
- Track audience data & promo rotations in key programs and report back to Manager
- Attend programming highlight meetings
- Work with the traffic department to prepare daily broadcast logAssign promo numbers
- Support cross promotional plans
- Maintain an accurate database of all promotional materials
- Liaise with Production Coordinator and Promo Producers for delivery of new assets and on-air elements
- Daily air check QC (as assigned by Manager)
- Ensure all broadcast materials are available to air
What We Need From You:
- 2 years’ knowledge of the broadcast industry and/or marketing
- Undergraduate degree in Radio/TV/Film/Marketing or equivalent work experience
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Fully computer literate (Word, Excel, Internet, E-mail, etc.)
- If You Have the Following….We Want to Hear From You!
- Self-motivated team player
- Passion for television, and new media & technology trends
- Previous S4M scheduling experience is an asset
How to Apply
Corus is committed to providing a fair and equitable work environment and encourages applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. Corus is also committed to providing accommodations throughout the interview and employment process. If you require an accommodation we will work with you to meet your needs.
Please email your resume and cover letter to Media_Agency_Careers@corusent.com by September 5, 2017.
*No phone calls please. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.