You are a superstar digital producer that likes to tackle big projects and big platforms with minimal supervision. You like to think out of the box with digital content and have no problems digging into web, apps, SVOD and AVOD platforms. If you have a passion for excellence, we encourage you to apply.
Division: Corus Kids Digital
Work Status: Full time Regular
Location: Corus Quay, Toronto
About the Role
Reporting to the Senior Digital Producer, you will be responsible for the content and updates on kids websites, TVE and OTT apps, the kids EST portfolio and you will assist the brand producers with the brand YouTube channels.
- Responsible for Teletoon.com, CartoonNetwork.ca and AdultSwimCanada.ca and TeletoonatNight.com content; promos, videos and games uploads and custom content creation
- Responsible for management of Kids suite of TVE and OTT apps: managing asset creation and approvals, right clearances, and data analysis
- Manage Kids OTT app schedule and rights clearances
- Assist the mobile product manager with Apple and Google Play store assets and stakeholder approvals
- Responsible for EST content uploads and assets
- Assist brand producers with YouTube channels: help strategize content, create assets and manage communities where necessary
- Assist the Senior Producer of Kids Digital with tasks and projects related to websites, apps, EST platforms and YouTube channels, including helping strategize a larger multi-platform strategy
- Assist with digital data analysis and research
- Drive digital projects from initial concept to delivery of campaigns across multiple platforms
- Assess opportunities with internal and external production and marketing teams, weighing production approach against creative needs, timelines and financial realities
- Think holistically and strategically about all engagements, while also managing detailed execution of productions.
- Constantly identify project risks, requirements, and larger opportunities
- Manage and motivate teams of creatives, developers and support
- Communicate clearly and consistently with executive leadership, account management, and business development
- Manage client engagements, taking responsibility for quality of project
- Deliver on-time, on-budget completion of projects
- Be proactive, positive, transparent, inclusive, and honest
What We Need From You:
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and administrative skills with a keen attention to detail
- Minimum 3-5 years industry experience and preferred 3 years experience in the interactive kids’ media space
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience with digital web and mobile production from development through production, QA, and launch, working with a small team of programmers, designers, artists and animators;
- Is a strong and organized team player that easily takes a leadership role managing project teams and pipelines
- Is creative, resourceful and tech-savvy with a “best-in-class” mentality and approach to your work
- Can manage time, scope expectations and deliverables.
- Strives for creativity, efficiency, and user engagement.
- Ability to recognize our key brand guidelines and comprehends the importance of tone and voice of our Kid brands
- Ability to recognize, secure and coordinate sensitive and confidential information
- Proficiency in MS Office, Excel, PowerPoint, and is familiar with various image and video file formats
- If You Have the Following….We Want to Hear From You!
- Is familiar with the industry landscape and best practices in kids’ digital media; stays on top of current trends and contributes to overall vision and strategy
- Knowledge of social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
How to Apply
Corus is committed to providing a fair and equitable work environment and encourages applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. Corus is also committed to providing accommodations throughout the interview and employment process. If you require an accommodation we will work with you to meet your needs.
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com by October 2nd, 2017
*No phone calls please. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.