Corus Entertainment has an exciting opportunity for an Asset Administrator for Global TV and Corus Entertainment’s 45 Specialty Channels. The Asset Administrator is responsible for transitioning metadata and schedules between two database systems (S4M and IBMS).
Work Status: Contract (6 month)
About the Role:
- Creating assets, including maintaining asset and CRTC metadata in Corus’s Linear (S4M) program rights and scheduling system
- Scheduling assets in the S4M program planning schedule
- Working closely with the integration project team in establishing workflow and highlighting any discrepancies
- Pulling reports to ensure scheduling and metadata details are accurate
- Clean up of existing metadata in preparation for migration
- Coordinating with Programming to ensure most up to date information is in S4M
- Other duties, as requested.
What We Need From You:
- Knowledge and/or experience in the broadcast industry
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent proficiency in Word and Excel
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- The ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment under tight deadlines
If You Have the Following….We Want to Hear From You!
- Proficiency in a broadcast management systems
- Experience in database scheduling
- Awareness CRTC Reporting
How to Apply
Corus is committed to providing a fair and equitable work environment and encourages applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. Corus is also committed to providing accommodations throughout the interview and employment process. If you require an accommodation we will work with you to meet your needs.
Please email your resume and cover letter to Katie.Smith@corusent.com by January 13, 2017.
*No phone calls please. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.