Are you creative, dynamic and passionate about great content and the media business? Do you like to think outside of the box and find new ways to achieve your goals? Corus has an exciting new opportunity that will be challenging and rewarding. If you have a passion for excellence, and would like to apply it to engaging viewer experiences while helping our advertisers build their brands, we encourage you to apply.
Work Status: 6 Month Contract (with the possibility of a 6 month extension)
About the Role
Corus has an opportunity for an Activation Manager on the Corus Tempo team located in Toronto. Corus Tempo is a division of the sales team that develops innovative, custom, on-strategy media executions for advertisers that generate results.
As an Activation Manager, you will develop sales opportunities to connect advertisers with Corus; our networks, our programs and our talent. The successful candidate will have relevant branded content experience, a thorough understanding of advertising sales; demonstrate creative, strategic thinking and excellent communication skills.
- Identify and develop opportunities to associate advertisers with – and monetize – Corus brands
- pure branded content opportunities
- marketing and programming initiatives
- digital/mobile/social media extensions
- short-form custom creative executions leveraging our network, programming and talent
- Work with the Corus Tempo and National Sales teams to respond to RFPs
- Pitch concepts to targeted advertisers
- Generate revenue by tapping into new business clients on the Corus Tempo account list. Includes proactively seeking and responding to RFPs, developing new business, maintaining forecasts and account revenue tracking.
- Present sales opportunities regularly to senior management, sales force and internal stakeholders
- Represent Corus Tempo among internal stakeholders including content, acquisitions, scheduling, marketing, revenue management and inventory management
What We Need From You:
- Experience in branded content development and strong understanding of concept execution, across broadcast, online and mobile platform
- Exceptional presentation development and delivery skills
- Commitment to working in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented, client-focused environment
- Enthusiastic work ethic and proactive approach with the ability to embrace variety and spontaneity
- Must be a motivated self-starter with the ability to work well as part of a team environment and independently
- Advanced MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint skills
How to Apply
Corus is committed to providing a fair and equitable work environment and encourages applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. Corus is also committed to providing accommodations throughout the interview and employment process. If you require an accommodation we will work with you to meet your needs.
Please email your resume and cover letter to Kim.Haveman@corusent.com by December 11, 2017.
*No phone calls please. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.