Are you creative, dynamic and passionate about sales and the media business? Do you like to think outside of the box and find new ways to achieve your goals? Corus has an exciting new opportunity that will be challenging and rewarding. If you have a passion for excellence, and would like to apply it to engaging viewer experiences while helping our advertisers build their brands, we encourage you to apply.
Account Manager, Corus Tempo
Work Status: 13 Month Contract (Maternity Leave)
About the Role
Corus Entertainment has an exciting opportunity for a Tempo Account Manager, in our Toronto location. Corus Tempo is a division of the sales team that develops innovative, custom, on-strategy media executions for advertisers that generate results. The successful candidate will be responsible for conceiving, developing and presenting proposals within an assigned Tempo Sales Team.
- Responsible for achieving Corus Tempo revenue targets through the sale of Integrations Solutions
- Work with a defined list of clients, agencies and categories; develop and manage the account relationship with Corus National Account Managers
- Proactively pursue strategic partnerships with key advertisers to drive revenue leveraging the networks 360 assets
- Be the lead resource in the development of integrated solutions
- Lead and participate in creative brainstorm sessions that result in initiatives that deliver clients strategic objectives
- Develop innovative client presentations
- New Business Development
- Effectively present promotional concepts and opportunities to clients, colleagues and key stakeholders
- Make key contributions to strategic development of Corus Tempo team
- Liase and consult with the networks stakeholders (programming, marketing, OAP) to ensure all programs work within branding and regulatory parameters
What We Need From You:
- Demonstrated marketing solutions experience – from conceptual development through to successful sales
- Superior presentation skills; ease with preparation and delivery of presentations
- Demonstrated creativity in developing solutions within exciting media environment
- Experience in creating and managing complex, multi-faceted sponsorship and promotion projects including commercial production
- Strategic and creative thinker, and a highly motivated, personable and enthusiatic individual
- Proven client service skills, account and relationship development
- Capable of working independently while working well in a team environment
- Integrated Planning / Consumer Marketing / Brand Management / Promotion experience
- Excellent computer skills including Outlook, Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- University degree or other relevant Post Secondary Education
How to Apply
Corus is committed to providing a fair and equitable work environment and encourages applications from qualified women, men, visible minorities, aboriginal peoples and persons with disabilities. Corus is also committed to providing accommodations throughout the interview and employment process. If you require an accommodation we will work with you to meet your needs.
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 11, 2017.Please include “Account Manager, Corus Tempo” in the subject line.
*No phone calls please. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.